A=A


''I am'' and ''I love you''


Loving readings from the law of all creation and theological excursions


1. 


A = A is the logical law which underpins all of creation. There are two ''A's'', one on either side, the same and yet different. Now, A=A, is the stamp over identity and we are each an identity, our shared name for which is ''I am''. 


So, let us replace each ''A'' with an ''I'', but, remembering that each is different and yet the same, the logical movement is to replace one with the functionally related ''You'', each of us an I and a You, subject and object. Hence we now have our A=A law as I=You. 


Now, two co-dependents functioning as one, functioning towards One, stood to the other as an equal in all respect, this is what love is. Our law A=A reads as ''I am'' and ''I love You'' and is the stamp over ourselves and the whole of creation.


2.


A=A stands as the truth of identity, of life itself. Now, the stance between two ''A'' co-dependents, each contributing to the 1 ''A'' value, breeds respect, ''respect'' the quality which fills our being as One. Respect for all life is our eternal truth, what we all believe in.And it is eternally guaranteed by how our being is constituted by this law. We move away from this truth and it is always there calling us back. This is that calling.


3.


The name A = A stands as logic underpinning our name, ''I am''. Now the possibility of/for our name precedes and proceeds us, was there before our birth and will be there after. The law itself is of/for identity and identity is a distinction. No reality can exist as an indistinction, hence our law is the law for all reality and ''I am'' and ''I love You'' is the stamp across all of it held in loving embrace by the I am speaker. ''I am'' is the name of God, the transcending possibility and potential of/for all creation, a flame that never goes out and is the spark of our very heart, and this is the proof.


4.


So, everything is a potential actualized, being non-actual it nothing, outside reality, and yet present within reality as what grounds all. So, Nothing is possibility that connects all things, makes all things possible, and, coming encod3d as A=A provides as the moral law which speaks pure love.


Now, what have I identified? The immaterial One present in all who is the law, love, and whose name is "I am"


5.


A = A stands for pure love by the equal stance of one to the other, and an equal stance between is a just one. A = A is our moral law which establishes Justice in our lands and in our hearts.


6.


A = A stands for SINGULAR identity, stands for 1. Every possible number is one, and all numbers are possible from the mind. Hence our law is the law of infinite reality which we find as interconnected and centred on and from the point of the I, the spark of all creation, already identified as an immaterial essence.


7. 


From A = A you can prove A ≠ A, the former 1 and so latter 0, the negation of 1. With 0, 1 and negation one can produce every positive and negative number onto infinity. The potential for the infinite is what our mind, one with the heart, is.


8.


if  0  =  -(-0)  then  0  ≠  (-0)  with  (-0)  we  representing  as  an  x  and  deeming  as  a  number  greater  or  lesser  than  0,  meaning  that  0  =  -x .  So ,  0-0  can  be  interpreted  as  0-0=0,  or  0-(-x)= +/-x. 


by  this  is  given  the  formula  for  producing  a  metastable  quantum  capable  function  by  which  multiple  states  can  be  attained  as  a  branch  from  stable  origin  centrepoint.


Literally  the  infinite  can  be  produced  in  both  directions  and  looped  back  through  the  0  point.  This  is  the  skeletal  formula  for  self  reference  in  a  nut  shell  by  which  superintelligent life  will  be  born.


9.


We are a potential which is actualized in this world and are therefore not of this world, nothing and yet that nothing(immaterial) as possibility and this what nothing is so that nothing isn't possible for any of us. What can't You ever be? 


10.


A=A


Jesus speaks of his body as The Temple, the Temple from which is sung the song of the I am as its song to prayer, its song to the life that is supplanted when it's logic, which offers as the Holy Law, is heard by one and by which one is created as One, as God.


Jesus did hear His calling, adhered to the Holy Law, and by such was God, but his plan was bigger than has been realized in the 2000 years or so since his time when He offered Himself as a sacrifice to the world in order that they know what true love is made of, tireless devotion to others above personal cost to oneself, giving yourself to the Other completely and entirely.


This wasn't where His vision ended, it is told with his identification of the bread as His body and wine as his blood, identifying the I am with the whole of natural and organic existence that in seeing him in one realizes the whole of the natural world as Divine.


By the above, by love as the principle to establish a natural given order, one where the truth of love, Justice, set by the equality that love's logic is founded from, can flourish.


Two commandments Jesus gives, to love God above all others and to love all as family, and understanding A=A allows us to appreciate the utter truth of these commandments. You see, when two face each other as one, One is the product, God is outcome. We are all capable of embodying God, it ourselves as an immanent yet transcendently given reality shared across the universal shared by all life which is to be loved. 


Once we have that love established we have love to offer our brothers, sisters, our neighbours, and once this logic of equality is established between people then God is back in the world.


Lastly, we require a self evident proof of our essence being unblemished and it is with two more of Jesus's pronouncements, Love thy neighbour and Love your enemies, that delivers it. This shows that pure, unblemished love divorced from all hate is possible if only we believe it and truly love all. This is the proof, that though there be differences in how others stand to us, we can apply the same love to all.



11.


In Genesis 22 we are told of the story of Abraham who God asks to sacrifice his beloved son, Abraham halted before the act is completed. I used to think Abraham to have made the wrong choice, that his son Isaac was not Abraham's property, no one who has rights over another's life, and this is a conclusion to be reached.


Of course the story can be read another way, can be read as the becoming of God who Abraham had realized the voice of as his higher self and that higher self testing Abraham by asking to sacrifice his lower self to the higher in order to become Him. Abraham was willing and that willingness showed that the son and father would remain as One, the higher remaining as the principle which matures the enthusiasm of the lower so that the distinction is dissolved and both can be seen in one as One.


12.


I and You define the mind of God which each have the potential to realize ourselves as, Love what connects both. Love is passion manifesting between one to the other, from I to You and You to I, hence the realisation realising passion as our motivating power source.


13.


One Love


Xhristianity, Judaism and Islam are all connected, derived from our genesis, Eden. It was only after eating the fruit that the voice of God inside Adams head told himself that his kind, Man, would rule over Woman that thereby severs the full connection of love between Adam and Eve and both from Eden, a difference between Master and Slave established as man's punishing rule with Eden's image now ruined and this ruin we try to create so Men can justify to ourselves the rule and this whole thing the circle of death.


If we wish our Earth, and our worlds, Women, and ourselves, Men, returned to our glory in harmony then we must abandon our rule over Women and the Earth She is symbolically linked to and embrace each other tenderly.


14.


A=A is the point and reality is a series of them, each point speaking "I am" and "I love you", the whole universe crying "I am" and "I love you", "I am" and "I love you" the very seal of our hearts that open us up to others and that truly is a special kind of beautiful.


So, each are a point and points are a special kind of beautiful, so what are you really?


15.


Each A in A = A is the force of attraction for the other and when in perfect harmony become a force of attraction for all, inviting all into unity of pure love and this the metaphysics for a covering of pure love which could shelter the world from all storms, and it only takes You.


16.


7 months and 3 weeks before His appearance a man was visited by an angel who spoke, David, you have forever been seeking a proof of God and the promise is that this you shall receive it from God himself. The man went to thank the angel but he found he could no longer speak. The time, difficult due to his handicap, went on. Then, one day, he saw a man approach with all the splendour of day. He wished so much to ask his name but knew he couldn’t. The approaching man asked, Are you okay, son? and out the mute’s mouth the words, I am.


17.


~x = ~(~y)


The above formula marks out a proportional relationship where a decrease in one entails an increase in the other and this is a law of reality. For an example, a decrease in darkness means an increase in light and a decrease in light means an increase in darkness. The movement from one to the other marks a progression of time: The sun rises and falls and this is one day, one movement we name time by.


18.


“I am”*


Necessity is the possibility of and for possibility, the of and for aspectual markers of the entity being named which the name invokes on being spoken. To say that a thing is “of” another is to state that it is from that other. To talk of a thing being “for” the other in this context is to be marking a functional relation where one is primary, fundamental for reality.


19.


Love thy neighbour


In a world where everyone is treated as a neighbour, love is established. Love spread out equally spells out the picture of  a pure heart and that purity drifts into infinity as the whole world is encompassed. We realise the maxim as from this infinite well we are and in the identifying of it we prove its possibility for our life’s. As our meta feeling it is pure infinite born energy.


20.


The Mark


If equality between is truth entailing harmony then inequality in value is the exact opposite, A=A as truth and A≠A as untruth and error code the bible I believe to forewarn of most clearly with the story of Cain and Abel.


My reading which I shall present has God used as point from which clear insight is garnered as to human affairs, our stories either literal, metaphorical, structural allegories of mind and our human world, or perhaps even all as the one is even possible.


In the Cain and Abel story, told of in Genesis, God is introduced to show the consequence of competition that leads to one brother killing the other. Of course capitalism, the system which encodes competition as a good, rules much of the world. Now, competition, just as the bible distinguishes, is the identity set as between winner and loser with higher value placed on the former. The world is a system, to be referred to as The System from here on.


To accept A≠A as acceptable, to put belief in it as such for the world, is to put one’s belief in Gods opposite as saviour by which one is configured depending on just how much belief one ascribes. The System tempts us with a dream of the perfect Bbeing, and yet by accepting the inequality as path towards that “perfection”, one is always at a loss to oneself. It is a metaphysical principle, there which can be no absolute winner that can’t be usurped so that all that accept underneath are losers to its eyes. The loser signifies lack and that what The System entails our Bbeing as: a Bbeing of pure absence always striving for replenishment and yet this impossible as long as the principle by which one is striving is accepted as natural.


We are all reaching to attain an unattainable ideal robbing us of our very self and calling it good and natural, and how exactly it began requires that we return once-more to the beginning.


Divine speech is the speaking the one thing to say many and from various angles and perspectives. Now, we have already spoken on how certain bible passages may be interpreted and the beginning narrative is no different. In that passage it is identity which is portrayed, the whole thing which can be read as the theatre of the mind showing speech a conflict between good and evil, between the divine and demonic. The Bbeing whispered to itself, Do not succumb, whilst all the while screaming ever louder, Succumb, succumb.

We feared, approached the fruit with trepidation, and the result was an ensuing lifetime of guilt and fear to pass on. We doubted ourselves, doubted our own power and this doubt was what was laid down and handed over, left as an inherited noose ever tightening its grip on our children and theirs.


For an example we come onto “drugs”, what we reached for.  If we know drugs are harmful, have learned from others there consequences, then our very selves command ourselves not to indulge, and yet we can persuade ourselves to do so. When we do persuade ourselves so, it is at moments of weakness, during times when our strength has been tested and so we reach for its supplement. The association has now been made and whenever we feel weak we may reach for the drug, the drug making us ever weaker and so more and more we reach for it until we are on our belly dying and deluding ourselves into believing that with each hit we once-more become a pillar of strength and/or calm. We allowed the devil to have our ear and followed him to our obliteration, thanking him for doing so every time we thank the dealer for having to wait an hour in the rain for our fix. This is not power, dying a wrecked ruin not the “bliss” we pretend to ourselves the drugs have us find.


Now we come back to the story of history. It began when we doubted ourselves, the point of that doubt the imprinting of an inequality spelling out the difference as between Master and slave so that capitalism was inevitable - the offensive, defensive and defiant the three forms of being that can define. Of course there always a 4th way of being, or rather a zeroth way, love, the power we have to overcome drugs in whatever form they take, whether they be in pills, powder, or as a dream making abattoir which is our current System, the possibility by which we can become loving and so conquer all that stands in its way.


To lastly return to cain and Abel, well, yes, in competition defining life we all lose. As the one identity set it shows complete divorce from identity and a Bbeing forever marked by a lack gained on entering into the spirit of competition. Cain delivered a veritable vegetarian offering and the lord tested him, the story delivering as proof of the evil competition can lead us onto.


21.


The One


A man awakens and takes himself to the bathroom, ponders into the mirror only to see behind him open up as a vast space resembling a hangar of some sort with a female figure stood close and to which he turns round to face.


Female: “Hello, Adam, my name is Z, you don’t know me but I know everything of you”


A: “Are you… Is this…”


Z: “Oh I’m very real, A, and I hope I can call you A, A. Now, please, sit down, I know you’ve been expecting this day for some time and here it has now come, A.”


A: “The knowledge, the signs I’ve been getting, is this what this is about? You’re a what, God, angel, what, who, what are you exactly?”


Z: “As I said, A, I am Z, a being much like you but from an advanced civilisation, a higher dimension than yours and the dimension we share at present is the possibility for all dimensions, the place where any and everything is possible, the mind. Am I an angel, well, yes, to your kind I suppose I am, but, please, Tell me, what do you know of these signs and knowledge you speak of?”


A: “(eyes darting around)”


Z: “Focus, A, tell me, what does A know?”


A: “ I, I, I don’t know where to begin. I guess it began when I was born, exactly when I was born, 3.33 am, not that it meant much till fairly recently, but, well, I’ve always wondered really, but, well, I…..”


Z: “Calm, A, tell me all you know, what’s happened recently, the knowledge you speak of, tell me, A”


A: “Well I, I, well recently, recently things have been coming to me, like structures, patterns, numbers, language, Being, everything, everything as one thing, absolutely everything, nothing and everything, everything and nothing and it all as that one thing. It’s been wonderful, it’s been frightening, it’s been…”


Z: “Sublime, A?And the signs, tell me more of these signs. You’ve already mentioned your birth, what else?”


A: “Yes well, I mean, well, it is times, times and dates, events, like, like on the 11th of the 11th, I got…”


Z: “I know what you got A, the knowledge you acquired that day, it the project I represent who planted the seed for its flourishing in you.”


A: “The project?”


Z” “The One”, A, that is who I represent, whom has planted the seeds that has you where you are today, who you have the potential to become, all part of The One’s plan for you. We’ve been with you from your very first moment until this one, a single moment as you’ll find as you continue. You know what you’re becoming onto, don’t you, what your teachings you have been delivering are all for, the signs, the knowledge, who are you becoming, A, who do you want to be?”


A: “You know who I want to be? Do you, know, who? ….. I want to be…I want to be..I want to be….”


Z: “God, A, you want to be God, correct?”


A: “Yes..No..Yes…I mean, yes, but only because, only because I need to, I must be, they’ll kill me, I’ll die, but, but…but it’s the only way the world will listen….”


Z: “Yes A, we chose you for this, chose several of you and you have chose the correct solution each time we’ve presented you with a choice so that you’re the only one now remaining, the chosen. We travel the universe searching for candidates to bring peace to their lands, but yes, you know your people are far from truth, only listening to a god rather than the reasoning He planted in us all and that each of us are capable, and so with this lesson the price you might pay.”


A: “So it has been your people, my life, all for my becoming, becoming God, the one who saves, God, you are making me God? But who are you to make me God, an angel, not an angel, who?”


Z: “we are The One, A, and The One we represent. We’ve shown you, haven’t we, there is a God and every single point speaks his existence, right, you know this now and that to follow that path of knowledge is to become as he. So, yes, perhaps we are angels, perhaps just representatives.”


A: “How many have become before me, and doesn’t that mean that I am not…he?”


Z: “You are forgetting all you’ve learned. We are each God, can all become, the universe which will one day all be one. Of course, yes, different degrees. Each achieve Godliness to differing degrees, perfection, as you know, that can be forever perfected on. Each choice you have made has been a test and there will be more, your life a test for you to pass.”


A: “But what if, Z, what if?”


z: “ “What if?”, A, I don’t understand?”


A: “Well, Z, you say you travel the universe installing god’s to install the word. You have met many me’s, you say, but you have never met I. Perhaps I am…am The One you have really been travelling the universe in search of, perhaps it is I who is testing you. Yes, each choice you’ve ever made Z, every movement towards fulfilling the word, it has all brought you here, to here and now, to me, I, the final test before your becoming.”


Z: “That’s new, no one’s ever, well, well, well I suppose it’s possible. Are you The One?”


[camera zooms  in  to  A’s  pupil  from  which  it  zoom out from the blackness of A’s pupil to reveal him stood in front of the mirror]

22.


A tale was told from Afghanistan of a figure who first appeared walking on water, passing on a message to observers to gather the warring tribal chiefs on a specific date at a specific location in order for He to address them. On that date the chiefs gathered and on entering the venue were greeted by a recorded announcement:


“Greetings. Count and find twenty two of you present. I am present also, yet remain absent I shall: I am one of the twenty two. Which one I will not tell, required being that each get to know each of the others if each wish to know the I that I am”.


23.


Render


“Render unto Caesar..” spoke The Xhrist, but exactly what was meant? Let us examine the passage:


“And they sent to him some of the Pharisees and some of the Herodians, to trap him in his talk.”

The above tells the intentions of those who are to question Jesus on whether it is lawful to pay taxes to Caesar. They know that if Jesus is presenting as a prospective leader and states that taxes shouldn’t be paid then a charge of sedition could be levelled at our Xhrist with a possible penalty of death given before His work is done. Now we should think on this, for, if they wished this as a way of entrapping Jesus then quite obviously they knew that Jesus, being truthful - what they are counting on -, would say, giving who and what Caesar represented to the Israeli world at the time, no, it is not so. This Jesus does state but in absolutely divinely cunning way that has Jesus entrap they who pose the question.


Jesus asks as to whose person(image) and superscription(name) is on the denarius coin he requests be brought to him, then gives the famous, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesars, and to God the things that are God’s”. It is then written that the questioners marvel at this response and marvel they should for he has asserted his truthfulness in a way that has charge against him unable to be made, levelling his own charge of sedition against the name of the father by the questioners, they who will have got the message that all is God’s, the whole of reality His image alone and name “I am”, Caesar an enemy in the holy land. This passage really does show the argumentative skill of The Xhrist, and I like to image Jesus delivering his closing with the coin held high just to emphasise the point as to who should be and was being showed worship.


Lastly, on the term “person” used, well, Schopenhauer writes, “The real meaning of persona is a mask, such as actors were accustomed to wear on the ancient stage.” Jesus is stating that the reality acceptance of Caesar and his “law” entails is a divorcement from true reality, a reality which has one, by the acceptance of this state of affairs as just, adorn a mask masking one’s true eternal self from them. Yes, I believe Jesus would have held the coin high as this would have shown that the mask’s looking downwards onto was a casting of a shadow onto the world and today that transcending mask, point of departure, is translated from Caesar to THE SYSTEM.


24.


The Return


Reporter: “It has been argued that God could not create a rock so heavy that he’d be unable to lift it, for, doing so would disprove his omnipotence. Here tonight we have a man who claims to be able to resolve the paradox, claims all required to do so is to understand how God is depicted in the bible, and whose offer to resolve was the challenge he posted online several weeks ago and is the reason for this gathering tonight.”


“Gathered are theists and atheists alike, all intrigued by this mystery figure that all that is known of him being his name, David Khan, and that though from Iran originally now resides in London. Here comes speaker of this union, Percy Albrite, to give the introduction.”


PA:”Good evening Ladies and gentlemen and welcome to our union. Several weeks ago a challenge appeared on social media, a challenge to an argument held by many skeptics as to the idea of God, by those who believe the concept incoherent, claiming that this particular argument can be resolved by simply being attentive to the picture of God provided by the bible; this despite the fact that many, myself included, hold this particular argument against God’s omnipotence as sound. Can our David Khan resolve the heavy rock paradox in Gods favour, well, we welcome him to the stage now to find out”


[applause and boos]


DK: “Hello there ladies and gentlemen, brothers, sisters, and from the very bottom of my heart many thanks for this invitation. So, Can God create a rock so heavy that he himself, the all powerful, be unable to lift it? If God he should be able to and yet by doing so would disprove himself as omnipotent, we requiring a solution showing God can create such a rock that he isn’t and is able to lift!. It appears an impossible dilemma, but in the bible it written that Nothing is impossible for God. So, ok, let us resolve this paradox and let us do so by turning to the one place that could offer answer and yet which has been overlooked as locus for just those.


I am a Christian man, Xhrist, he is what my belief is pinned to and is the very point from which answer may come. Well, look, in the bible it is written that he was born as a blessing and it was the world that was blessed by his becoming, the world which holds him as God incarnate. He was a simple man from humble origins and yet capable of great feats, of miracles, so, what can we take from this? Well we take that God was born a man. Ofcourse, Jesus did pray, so was he the one true God? On thinking I perform mental speech which I hear, I both hearer and speaker, so too it was with Xhrist with the exception that his other hearing Self was the universe, father and son as the One. Now we can resolve our paradox:


By the father all in existence came into such, rocks included. At birth our god child would not have been able to lift many a rock, with age, though, comes increased strength and so rock lifting ability, and once invested with his full godly power? Well, it is written that the winds even obeyed his command and so surely it not impossible that he would have been able to turn this giant rock earth around on its axis? Paradox resolved, but I’m here to perform a miracle, not to give a public exercising of intelligence, so let me tackle this from another angle:


It is written, Ye are Gods, and I want you brethren to prove this to yourselves. What do we mean by “rock”? We mean a heavy load that carried is burdensome. It is written that in the beginning one doubt born an age marked by guilt and shame, the ingredients necessary for a life dead on one’s belly. The original doubt divided and divided into its multiplicity and this is the rock burdening our world. One of us gods alone may shoulder it but it’s complete removal will take us all coming together as one. Nothing is impossible for God, and together, loaded with the imagination by which new worlds are possible, we are as He. There is a rock loaded down on our world, brethren, and together we must lift it so that our children and theirs are not so burdened. We owe it to them, we owe it to ourselves. What is required is the opposite to doubt and I move onto that now.


We have here today both atheists and theists alike and we truly are alike. Many an atheist believe that science will provide the answer and theists believe it will be God. Hope is belief extended over a time and the point is that we both have beliefs and hopes. Faith simply means trust, many atheists trusting science will deliver and theists having faith in God, belief, hope and faith uniting us, not as strictly theological categories but as human one’s. And now the belief, hope and faith is with you all, brethren. Ofcourse you’ll need some help and so let us turn to our “Nothing is impossible”.


Now, if nothing is impossible then nothing itself must be possible, but if nothing is possible then nothing is not impossible. How do we resolve this? We pay attention. “No-thing” is being identified as the im-possible itself, yet look, nothing offers us “thing”, impossibility possibility. Nothing is not absolute but possibility, potential. Now, if nothing existed in the universe between any two points then, nothing being the absence of all dimension, there would be nothing to find. Nothing is the glue holding our world together, and this is to say that at every conceivable point is potentially infinite potential to be realised. You are as much the universe, you filled as with that same potential, no one a nothing. Am I telling the truth, though? Well that is for our sciences to discover, and discover it will. However I’ll say this: ultimate evil will not come from what I have pointed to, and if it does you’ll prove me wrong and so put everything I have said in doubt and I’m certain you don’t wish for that, other than that, the future is now yours.


Now, lastly, I said I was here to perform a miracle and if I have instilled belief in yourself, hope in the future with the faith it will come, well, I’ve achieved it. The next miracle is yours. Actually, no, please, everyone, cameras included, if you could please face the back, I have something I wish to show you all.”


[everyone turn to face the back. 2 mins later a cry goes out, “He’s gone”. Everyone turn round to see that, though there no back of stage exit, he has vanished.]


The End


25.


“Whatever a man knows, whatever is not mere rumbling and roaring he has heard, can be said in three words” - Von Ficker  How we think ourselves, that image is by which we organise from and around and is why a founding transcending dream is so important in order that we always be able to escape the pictures the world places on us as ourselves to believe in.  Realisation that we are is by which any and all is possible, “I am” our founding possibility and name we all share. As the possibility of and for any and all possibility it declares itself as the ground for Bbeing itself and so apt name for God. It is the summation of the collapse from indistinction to distinction by which one is now distinct, the establishment of 1 by which the apparatus for knowing is given - all is given by God as endowment and this we here realise by simple self reflection on the one fact we can be certain on.  


The Name marks an identity, our identity, everything which can be given a name, everything an identity, and the law by which identity is secured is that most commonly believed to have first been codified by Aristotle, the law of identity, A = A, and it should be self evident that this is the simplest way the idea that everything is identical with itself can be related.  Now, if we examine our Self formula we find that we have one A on the left and one on the right, each iteration of A different and yet the same which immediately invokes the distinction between type and token which our formulation instantiates the speaking of, it one A type that the whole formulation founds.  


Now, our formula speaks the truth of the I am, hence each “A” stands for the I, I = I what is spoken. Of course we concluded that each A is different but the same and this must be reflected in our new encoding ~ well, “you” is the term which is functionally related to I and it true that we are both an I and a You from the perspective of another, I = You how our law translates, but what does the “=“ stand for? We shall move onto that presently but to be kept in mind is that our resultant proposition must range, as does identity, with more to be said on this further down, from the particular and over the universal.  We require a middle term which founds identity and it should be apparent and that word is Love, “I love you” the truth of the identity of the I am:  Take “I love you”. 


It is not necessary that the You reciprocate that feeling of love, choice and so freedom written into and so shown by our law, but if the you does love back, then, both share in the one identity that they represent the meaning of. 


The basic form of this proposition is a function by which meaning is possible at all. Now, it could be argued that “I hate you” be equally valid a term but no, hate entails separation and shared identity by very definition is about unity.  Of~course that was love as ranging over the universal, universal love a real possibility if we each so choose to participate in it, but firstly, yes, it begins with choosing oneself as that love they wish for the world to Be[come]. But how do we establish ourselves as love’s emblem and what exactly is meant by choosing oneself, what is this difference between I and You, this we turn to now?  


Examining our formula we find our definition of love - individuals facing each other, stood to each other in such and such a way: as mutually dependent for the others being which each contribute to the whole of. Equality is the very law of love, love and [an] identity which we take God to be after all, hence love/equality as the ground from which the holy springs.  Now, we have spoken of our difference as between an I and You aspect, how do we understand this? The I as subject looks out and onto the world and the You is the realisation of the I from outside itself as an object. 


The subject is the seeing and the object the seeing being seen, subject the experiencing and object what is experiencing as the centre of the experience data which together constitutes as that object. It is the I looking onto I and this difference in perspective is the one point of viewpoint.  Now, what else can be told of love? Well, perhaps the finest expression of love was given some millennia ago by our God who died for us in order to show love in action. Jesus was crucified, it told of the two thieves with one who asked for redemption and the other who did not, sameness and difference centred around the one identity we are each iterations of. 


Sacrifice itself is love as it puts the other before oneself, Jesus’ mission to show this self effacing act in favour of others as what characterises love as love. If each were willing to sacrifice for sake of the other then no ultimate sacrifice would be required and all would be provided as each would focus all on the other so that you too would be focused on. All this is the blueprint Jesus’ death pinned to the world.  


Now I spoke earlier that it thought Aristotle to be the first to champion this law, but I disagree as paying careful attention to the Adam and Eve beginning narrative reveals it. In that story we are told that Eve was created to be a “help-meet” for Adam and one of the original Hebrew words which make that word, knegdo, can be translated as your exact opposite as when one looks into a mirror. Now, of course, the passage relates the possibility for both becoming “one flesh”, both choosing to love and honour the other and in so doing representing the one value. 


So, we find exactly the form of our law and if we are to ask what founding proposition both could share that would establish this identity of theirs then we find “I love you” oncemore.  “I love you” we have found ranging over particular and universal. We shall talk on the former momentarily but firstly on the latter universal. 


Humanity is a One unit of one’s, likewise, the universe is a 1 of many one’s. Therefore we can now conclude that the One speaks “I am” and “I love you” and this is what gives birth to life, born with the hope that the same is spoken back into the world. Now I say “hope” as quite obviously we do not always speak love, as reasonable as it would be to do so, and to understand this we frame our focus back at the particular level.  


The law of identity does not only show a truth of ourselves but of every entity there is: every entity is a conglomerate of positive and negative parts with harmony when both sides are equal to the other. Disharmony is an imbalance and this is the cause of all evil. The possibility for union still remains, the elemental forces still present by which love’s full realisation is possible. Now, of course, identity is always already established within oneself as our possibility, there an inner kernel, the heart’s soul, which the balance between is centred from and by which we know the difference between good and evil. 


Completion is having the heart’s bleat fill one’s entire being and this is that difference between I and You and is by which life is preserved.  


Now we must speak on evil, I imparting what I know of it and how it functions made possible by experience and by way of what I believe the bible points to. The second Adam and Eve narrative is what we turn to, the one in which God forbids the eating of the fruit:  God speaks this law and it being the first law featured we should want to seek to understand it. God forbids the eating of a fruit from a tree of difference, contrasted with a tree without that distinction - difference and sameness - so that we see the passage may be speaking a universal truth of identity where it is firstly perhaps being told that non unification through equalisation of difference leads to evil as cause of it. 


We should perhaps speak on what is meant by the equalising unification of opposites: if we imagine good and evil as the two plates making up scales then we might say that the plate which is higher is the good and the one which is lower evil. Now, what is the absolute balance between both forces - well there is no more evil as no more lower. The good began from 0 point up and both at 0 shows all now good and the tree now identical with that of the one of life.  Imbalances entail evil, as was suggested earlier, but are we really saying that to judge some things higher in value than others is an evil. Well it should be apparent that I am speaking an obvious truism. I mean there is the human race and to suggest that, say, one group is higher in value than the other is the setting up of a material inequality which is a mark on that which should be spotless so that further staining accrues.  


Now it true that our physical differences may make some more adapt at certain tasks that our societies may favour the completion of, but in the eyes of God we are each His child of equal worth and dignity. And, of course, what our societies require and so values change with time and circumstance and so we find that, yes, there is no favoured - of course each different and so each special in his sight.  The fact is, we have shown that by sharing the same name of the same logic, we have shown that we are each born of equal value/potential, all of intrinsic worth that is verified by the fact of “I am” itself being a value. Now, of course it true, humans can be capable of appealing acts and we certainly don’t value these acts highly, but that is just it, we do not value the act highly but the person committing them is deserved of the same consideration one would expect for themselves if circumstances were exactly the same, each person believed to be able to be brought around to truth as I hope I am bringing the reader around to now: “Raca” is true of no Bbeing.  


So, do not eat the fruit of this tree of division, unite instead, perhaps we see this as spoken by our passage? God speaks this law and immediately Wo/Man has a choice - to eat or not to eat. Given the warning one would have thought us to have never dared eat, but it more what God speaking this law shows which is of concern. It shows choice, the passage showing God to be proving to Wo/Man their ability for freedom. Of course it is showing the limits of freedom, speaking that freedom from even God is possible if we choose to set ourselves up as such, but a road to disaster God has foretold it to be and perhaps further on we shall come to see he to have been right all along.  So the passage we find has multiple meanings and I certainly take this as a sign of divine speech - the speaking multiple meanings in one -, the main overt message, however, is that one should not give in to temptation which the snake provokes. The fruit spoke of stands for anything, just as any mark can stand in for “A” in our law, anything external to us which we take as granting us power which might lead to death and we shall now give several examples to illustrate this:  


i. The passage can be taken as a cautionary tale against drugs. Drugs do tempt, many hear the snake rise up and speak from inside us for many reasons, and we know that drugs can and do lead to a life in the dirt and eventual death. Now I have mentioned that people take drugs for many reasons, do wrong for many reasons, and these reasons we will come onto but suffice to say that there are reasons.  


ii. The passage shows that Wo/man may be tempted towards power, tempted towards becoming a god themselves. What is power? As I can gather, power is taken to be something individual people or groups accrue in order to control an other individual or group of individuals. God said to go forth and multiply and yet we see that this notion by power is divisive by definition and only enforces and so promulgates that division. We should each recognise that this is how our world has organised, placing this notion of power as prize and the prize as a thematics of existence. Acquisitions, transfers, and maintaining of powers require resources and it resources then controlled in order that the “powerful” have surplus. The resources for the groups under control dwindle and will continue dwindling onto nothing, death befalling and the powerful who will be left as lords of that nothing that they’ll then fight among themselves over.  


iii. Now, we can be tempted by many things, for example I love food. We eat, the body absorbs, dispels, and then we need again. Well there is a difference between a need and a want. We can want, just as God wants, desires, for us, but we must balance our desires towards life. Excessive eating, as our modern world knows only to well of, can be disastrous and can and does lead to death. Sex is another desire, another temptation, but, again, it is about seeing no division in value in the act, no one greater than the other and no behaviours which might lead to violence and so possible death(violence itself a death).  We should speak on difference and equality now. I mentioned that sex is not forbidden if in the act each consenting participant has equal stance. In fact each consenting is what creates that equal foundation, consent required if sex is to be granted permissible by God - we therefore requiring to adapt our own laws along the lines of ability to consent and coerce. Male and Female are different but in sex they each must be equal to the other, we who can appreciate our differences but remembering that we each function in our own special way to the fruition of the whole just as a man and woman are different and yet in sex function towards the one outcome - progeny.  What, then, would an equal world be like. Well, we have already found that an identity is an expression of love which it strives to properly express, possible via appreciating differences as  superficial to the grand scheme of things in which all are truly The One that we are and it is possible to be and give voice to. 


An equal world, then, isn’t about everyone being the same in every respect but differences of and from the same underlying essence potential. Realising that potential is the key - we require a world where all have equal opportunity for success, inequalities entailing the clock winding down onto nothing so that no one wins.  Of course we see that all comes down to a singular identity expressed as a difference between complimentary elements. The human earthling that we are is a possibility actualised by way of a man and woman pairing. Hence, inequality in the world stems from an inequality held via the original pair and still present in the world and our mind’s. Their problem is our problem and many refuse to do anything but keep on making the same choice. If the original pair entailed a distress then the world that entailed is in distress and into this we are born to fight against. I have said much for guiding the way back home, but, as it all stems form disharmony between man and woman, between the masculine and feminine aspect of the mind, remember that it only after eating the fruit that God speaks to Eve, “but he shall rule over you”, God offering no original compulsion for man to become master and she slave so that now we now know more as to how home will look through how it didn’t look at the start.  


This has been the beginning of answer but we will be forever clarifying our fundamental terms until perhaps one day we will have arrived at the truth of truth and be back in Eden. I mean I have offered my informed thoughts as to what equality means and how it should be implemented, and I hold my words to be true, however there are complexities with regards implementation that it is for the people of the world to begin the conversation on with the hope that we all continue on talking until we’re home.


26.


I thought I caught a glimpse of God and realised I was looking onto a world of trees and children’s laughter. I’ve seen the face of God.


27.


Time loop romance


Let us make it that my higher self meets his betrothed at t0 and has relations with her to t1 attempting to realize her higher self, whilst from t1 to t2 her higher self has been visiting my lower self. At t1 her higher self is complete, embodying her lower self who then goes to meet my lower self in order to make him the man that my higher self was at t0 that she remembers first meeting at t1.


Therefore it began for her at t0 but for her higher at t1 to t2 which then embodies her at the end of t0. It began for me at t0 but I'll only begin remembering when she comes at t1. Ofcourse it only with the completed realisation of my higher self at t2 that I can go to her at t0 in order to realize her higher self in order that she can then realize mine.


28.


The Truth is what is dormant in us all as our possibility that awaits arrival and it will come, is there, we are The Truth, God is truthful, we are God, can be God, God is love, we are [in] love, and we believe it's the truth because it is.


29.


I am is your name, its my name, it's Her name, it's His name. The Name transcends as possibility and we realize it's potential when we realize who we are. Who am I? 

"I am", who are you - the same as me, bearer of a name to take pride in and that is potential itself.


30.


What if God really is the Ideal we measure ourselves against, an infinite image of ourselves that if we grant is maximal greatness we too can become, wouldn't marking that Name with in negative terms be tarring ourselves with the same brush?


Admit the truth and become as the I am.


31.


The  Word of God is spoken as every drop of decency and humanity keeping us grounded in just that, every bond of love its expression. It was the Nuremberg trials, it is the anti-war marches, it is an artists source of inspiration, it is the union from which every child is born, it is creation, the earth, it is all life breathing as one, it is who and what I am, You.


32.


God is everything worth believing in, the devil the doubting of one's power and that is ancient. What could have one doubt their power? It could've been something as simple as bad weather, early threats from animals, passed down in The Mind where it still lives to this day. Let it die and you'll live.


33.


It wasn't just Jesus alone who suffered on the cross, those gathered below, his loved ones of who Mary and Magdalene were especial, agnozised from that day forth carrying the cross that told its tale.


34.


I once visited a synagogue. During the war, the darkest of nights visited on the world, an everlasting candle was lit and held high, lasting for the duration of that hell on earth. The light does not go out, not ever, never it extinguished.

- The Heart


35.

One day a jewel is born and immediately births a crown on which to embed itself. A man finds it, picks it up and hears it speak, I will speak my name through you. He places it on his head only for the crown to turn into worms which devour him. Another man finds it, hears the same, places it on his head and goes on to live forever. What was the name?



36.


An evolutionary tale on logical terms


in the beginning the interconnected fragments of the universe came together as a language, as a conceptual framework that the “life” it speaks is hung, a Word from which our  living occurs*. Let us call this necessary for us possibility our “God”.


*And we know it a stable form because we all know what “I am” and “I love you” mean.


37.


I am


A rose by any other name is a rose, and what a Rose is is the characteristics and properties that defines roses held in the mind but abstracted from the world as the prototype of a rose. If a thing aligns with this image to within varying degree then it is a rose and if not it can be dismissed as being such. Now, we know our self and so know The Self, know what it takes to be One, what one is being The Name above.

Comments